Hide My WP Ghost Lite is a WordPress Security plugin. You can change and hide WordPress common paths and URLs to increases your WP Security against hacker’s bots.
Protect your WordPress website by hiding the authentication paths like wp-admin and wp-login and change the common WordPress paths like wp-content, wp-includes, uploads and more.
Please support us and translate the plugin in your language: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/hide-my-wp
Thank you all for your trust, support and positive reviews!
Hide My WP Ghost Lite Security Features:
- Hide WordPress wp-admin URL and redirect it to 404 page or a custom page
- Hide WordPress wp-login.php and redirect it to 404 page or a custom page
- Change the wp-admin and wp-login URLs
- Change lost password URL
- Change register URL
- Change logout URL
- Change admin-ajax URL
- Change wp-content URL
- Change wp-includes URL
- Change comments URL
- Change author URL
- Change plugins URL
- Change themes URL
- Change category URL
- Change tags URL
- Hide WordPress HTML comments
- Hide Version and WordPress Tags
- Brute Force with Math Captcha
- Backup and Restore settings
- Fix relative URLs
- Remove custom text from HTML code
- Cache CSS, JS and Images to optimize the loading speed
- Weekly security check and reports
Compatible with: WP Multisite, Apache, Litespeed, Nginx and IIS.
Plugins Compatibility updates: W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, WP Fastest Cache, Cache Enabler, CDN Enabler,
WOT Cache, Autoptimize, Jetpack by WordPress, Contact Form 7, bbPress, All In One SEO, Yoast SEO, Squirrly SEO,
WP-Rocket, Minify HTML, iThemes Security, Sucuri Security, Back-Up WordPress, Elementor Page Builder,
Weglot Translate, AddToAny Share Btn
Hosting Compatibility checked: WP Engine, Inmotion Hosting, Hostgator Hosting, Godaddy Hosting, Host1plus,
Payperhost, Fastcomet, Dreamhost, Bitnami Apache, Bitnami Nginx
To hide all the common WordPress paths you need Hide My WP Ghost version. Check all the Ghost security features below.
The admin URL is the most common path that hackers use to break your WordPress site.
Being able to cover up the common paths is critical because you get to keep intruders away from sensitive website data.
This is crucial, and it will provide you with a great experience and really good results in the long term.
It will surely be worth it, not to mention that hiding the common paths will make hacking a lot harder as well.
If you don’t protect yourself, you will end up having a hacked website sooner or later.
This is a free version of the plugin so you can use it for all your blogs without any restrictions.
No theme or other plugins functionality will be blocked, everything will function the same
Note: The plugin requires custom permalinks. Make sure you have it activated at Settings > Permalinks
Hide My WP Ghost Premium security features:
- Hide WordPress wp-admin URL
- Hide WordPress wp-login.php
- Custom wp-admin and wp-login URLs
- Custom lost password URL
- Custom register URL
- Custom activate URL
- Custom logout URL
- Custom wp-includes path
- Custom wp-content path
- Custom wp-json API path
- Custom plugins name
- Custom themes name
- Custom themes style name
- Custom plugins path
- Custom uploads path
- Custom authors path
- Custom comment URL
- Custom category path
- Custom tags path
- Hide plugins name
- Hide themes name
- Hide style IDs and META IDs
- Hide author by ID URL
- Hide WordPress common paths like: wp-content, wp-includes, /plugins, /themes,upgrade.php
- Hide WordPress common files like: upgrade.php, install.php, activate.php, wp-config.php, etc.
- Hide RSD (Really Simple Directory) header
- Disable directory browsing
- Add Firewall against SQL/Script injection
- Hide wp-image and wp-post classes
- Hide Emojicons if you don’t use them
- Disable XML-PRC access
- Disable Rest API access
- Disable Embed scripts
- Disable DB-Debug in Frontend
- Disable WLW Manifest scripts
- Brute Force Protection with Math Captcha
- Brute Force Protection with Google reCaptcha
- Custom attempts, timeout, message
- Manage Blacklist and Whitelist IPs
- Log user activity
- Set security alerts by email if users login from different IPs
- Set security alerts by email on Brute Force attacks
- Set security alerts by email if users delete articles
- Set security alerts by email if users delete articles
- Security Check with over 30 check points
- Support for WP Multisite
- Support for Nginx
- Support for IIS
- Support for LiteSpeed
- Support for Apache
- Support for Bitnami Servers
- Recommended by Wp Rocket plugin
**Protection against: **
- Brute Force Attacks,
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- and more
See all the Ghost features: https://hidemywp.co/wordpress
Hide My WP Knowledge Base: https://hidemywp.co
Once you use the Hide My WP Ghost plugin you will get custom upload paths, author paths, plugin paths and so on.
You will also have the ability to remove unwanted classes, hide content, disable scripts and so on.
Hide My WP Ghost does an exceptional job at helping you get support for WP Multisite, for Bitnami Servers, Apache, LiteSpeed, Nginx, IIS, WP Rocket Plugin and many others.
It is worth it, so you may want to check it out.
Also, just because you want to add a WordPress Security plugin that hides the common paths, doesn’t mean the plugin has to be slow.
Hide my WP Ghost Lite is very fast, and it won’t impact your website in any negative way.
On the contrary, it will hide the common paths, deliver all the WordPress Security features above and much more while also keeping the site faster at all times!
Note! This is not the Hide My Wp Nulled version of the Hide My Wp Codecanyon plugin.
Ready To Protect Your Website From Hackers With The Most USER-FRIENDLY WordPress Security Plugin?